Thursday, February 17, 2011

Photo #28:




Class Photographer: Rhiannon

This is are party for valentines day! We had it on a Friday instead of a Monday, which is valentines day.I guess the reason why they had it on a Friday instead of on Monday is probably because they didn't want everybody all grumpy. We had a blast at the valentines party even though it wasn't on Valentines Day,I bet every body thought "the sooner the better". Because there was lots and lots of candy,for games we played with the recess games!!! It was fun not everybody brought something but that's ok,it was so fun everybody, was happy and loud!!Everybody went home full and happy,especially me, but I didn't go home full!I only got to eat 5 of my candys before I went to girl scouts,when I came back the rest of my candy was gone,turns out I didn't shut my bed room door and my dog Dewee got in and ate it!!I really wasn't worried about him because he's ate many other things he wasn't suppose to,so that's that about the party and this is the ending.

1 comment: